Today we went to have Abbey's portraits done in her Ballet Recital tutu. The recital is not until June, but here are some pictures I took before we had the official ones taken...
As can be expected with a three year old (almost three year old), our days are filled with highs and lows. And we had some lows today (one of which resulted in my telling the photographer that she could not give Abbey a sucker. The photographer disobeyed my request). But our major high, was so wonderfully sweet, I had to share. For about two of Abbey's 3 years, she has slept with a stuffed bear in her bed. This morning we were downstairs playing and she announced, "I am going to go upstairs for a second." Down she came with the bear. She said, "I am such a big girl now, I don't need this bear anymore. I want to give it to Amelia so she can snuggle with it in her bed." So sweet. That sort of outweighs her poor behavior the rest of the day. Sort of.

1 comment:
Those pictures of Abbey are precious!! Love them!!
Post a Comment