Little Abbey's dream... a long hallway to run up and down and up and down...
There is a coffee house near us that has what they call a "Babyccino." It's just frothed milk with sprinkles, but Abigail loved it! It kept her nice and distracted so she didn't want my Eiskaffee. I'm pretty sure coffee and 16-month olds don't mix.All in a day's work... this is actually pretty clean for her.
We watched my neighbor's little boy who is about Abbey's age a couple of times. They get along so well and they play so nicely together. I think they're sizing each other up... Abbey, I'm pretty sure he's bigger than you are.
He wanted Abbey to suck on a pacifier. She tried it for a couple of minutes. She really just chews on them, though.
They look like they could get into some pretty serious trouble together...
Deep in conversation... I would love to know what they "say" to each other.
Finally! We have teeth to eat an apple!
This is usually what it looks like at the end of the day around here. She loves to take the toys out of her box one by one. When she finishes that task, she turns the box over and sits on it to observe her work.
Learning about shadows...
"I'm on the phone..."
I don't know why this one is rotated. I think it's so cute how animated and deeply engrossed she is in her conversation. This could be part of the reason my phone is being held together by a rubberband now.
She figured out how to turn on the TV. Stu said she was clapping when t.u. was shown, but I'm positive she's cheering for UCLA. I'm pretty sure it's because of Daddy's favorite t-shirt (right, Ty?).
I guess mouse wanted some grapes.



















No comments:
Post a Comment