Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Visitors

Our first two weeks of October brought visitors!  

The first was my mom... Stu had a trip to Barcelona.  While I would have loved to visit Barcelona, I think my mom coming out made it about an even score for Stu and me.  If my dad had been able to come out, I would have definitely had the better end of the deal!  As it was, the girls enjoyed having another face to look at, other than mine.
 A new game... they were pretending to fly on an airplane.  They played this a lot.
 Making cupcakes:
 I tried to get a picture of the 3 of them.  This was the best one:
It has started to get chilly here!



My cousin from Prague came to visit our grandmother, and they stayed with us.  It was fun for the kids to play.  N is a year younger than Abbey and O is a few months younger than Amelia.

N spent most of his time playing with the train.
 
Amelia "talking" to Aunt P and O.
 Abbey and N on a late afternoon walk to the park:
Abbey reading to O:




No comments: