skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Life in a Hotel
We are back in the US and we are still without a new address. We checked into a hotel apartment on December 11 and we still don't have a move date (or furniture), so it looks like we will certainly be here for a couple more weeks. It can be tight quarters, but I'm thankful for the 2-bedroom set up we have. We also have a kitchenette with an oven, so we can make some simple meals. I will say this... life in a hotel can be a pretty good vacation. I don't have to make breakfast in the morning and I can't (or choose not to) make very elaborate meals for dinner, so I have much less prep. I don't have to clean because someone does it for us every day! Nice! I probably could keep it tidier than it is, but anyone who has had a toddler knows that the second something is put away, it comes right back out and it is deposited in a different spot. So I'm ok with having a few toys here and there.
Abbey is generally a pretty cautious kid. She is a toddler, though and bumps and bruised are bound to happen. She got a good one on the nose while pushing her play stroller out in the parking lot. Ouch! Word on the street is that she was very brave and didn't really even cry. This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Stu and Abigail ever.
Stu took his long sleeve shirt off and just had the white shirt on. Abigail wanted her t-shirt off, too. She loves, loves, loves her daddy.
One of the most beautiful things in life...
When we arrived back in CO, I was unpacking our bags and discovered only one of Abbey's dress shoes had made it in our luggage. Stu saw the other shoe in our apartment, which means that it is somewhere between here and Germany. It should arrive sometime between 1-6 weeks. That whole story was to say that we had to buy some new dress shoes... Abbey is very proud of them.
It's a great look, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment