The beginning of the month I went to Bad Wildungen with some friends. Fun time with the girls!
I should have known something was up... I went through a series of breaking glass. I think the final total was 4 glass items within a week.
Abs started walking perfectly!
I went out for a long walk on the morning of the 15th and got home 9 hours later. The infamous post-break picture....
For some reason, I found the whole thing rather amusing for oh, about the first 6 hours my arms were in casts. Unfortunately, reality set in (or the adrenaline wore off) shortly after that. I think it was about the time I tried to lie down in bed.
We bought this cheap "house" for Abbey and it has since become one of her favorite toys. It took her a few days to get used to it, but now she brings all of her toys in there and plays for quite awhile!
Grandma Mona came to town to help out. So nice!!! I think "help out" is actually minimizing her effort quite a bit.
I normally don't like to let Abs have toys at the table, but she seemed to benefit quite a bit for the first several days following my spill...
One of the positives of my not being able to do anything was that I didn't have to do tasks I dislike. Cutting Abbey's fingernails happens to be one of those tasks. Thanks, Daddy! She actually seemed much happier when he was doing this...
I love this picture:


No comments:
Post a Comment