Monday, March 8, 2010

Wien, Össtereich

Stu had a conference in Vienna this last weekend so Abigail and I decided to tag along.  After some flight research, we decided that the best option was for the two of us to take a train and meet Stu there.  We managed to make it with only a minor amount of stress. 


We didn't see too much on Thursday, but were able to make it into the old city on Friday.  The weather turned out to be a bit poor, so we weren't able to do as much sight-seeing as we had hoped.  We met a friend in town for lunch and then had dinner with Stu later.

On Saturday Abigail and I enjoyed some lunch near our hotel.  Some very kind ladies were generous to watch Abbey so I could relax and eat my lunch! 
 

We enjoyed our weekend... I'm sure Vienna is even more beautiful in the summer and spring!  Maybe we'll make another trip!  And thanks to those who suggested Julius Meinl for coffee.  If you ever get the chance to enjoy a cup, it's super tasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog Jamie!!! I love reading about your trips and seeing the pictures to go along! I would love to go to Vienna with you!!!!
Shauna