Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February

The month of February was a pretty laid-back one for us.  We had a lot of snow in the beginning of the month, so we didn't do a lot outside.  Enjoyed some meals with friends and time hanging out with each other! 

One of the main highlights for the month was Fasching (read more about Fasching HERE).  While we did not actually participate in any of the festivities, it was enjoyable seeing the kids dressed up in costume.  Stu and I did thoroughly enjoy eating a Krapfen or two.  They are essentially filled donuts that are special to this time of the year.  One of our favorties was a Nutella-filled Krapfen! 
Yum!  I am ashamed to say that it was a personal goal to try every flavor.  I will say that I did not attain that goal, but I did come close!

We of course never cease to be amazed by Abigail.  She loves her food!  I don't think there has been anything that she doesn't enjoy eating!  Some of her particular favorites are avocado, egg yolk and lasagna.

Hanging out with some friends...
Taking a bit of a break...
Eating bread like a good German baby!
All in all, it was a great month.  I was telling Stu the other day that I can feel the grass growing beneath my feet, and it's time to move around a bit!  Stay tuned for upcoming adventures!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Blog looks great! Love your header! Beautiful!

Linda said...

Hi Jamie! Your blog looks really great--can only assume you had a super duper teacher! Linda (Kat's mom) Looking forward to seeing more.

Jamie said...

Thanks, guys! Linda, I had an excellent teacher!