Wednesday, September 5, 2012

End of August

There were some pretty cute pictures I had to post that I didn't have in my previous August blog.  I couldn't very well post them in a "September" blog, could I?!  

Our quick fix for the bottom of the stairs is clearly not sufficient:
 Play-dough snow man that Abbey made...
 I was looking at Abbey's preschool's website and it explained something they play with called "Mat Man."  After her nap one day she was sitting in my lap waking up and I said, "Abbey, can you tell me about 'Mat Man?'"  She started crying hysterically.  I was wondering if something bad had happened at preschool, so I just let it go.  About five minutes later she said, "Mommy, I like playing Mat Man!"  Phew!  So, when we were playing with play-dough, she decided to make Mat Man.
 Amelia's response to my statement of, "Amelia, not in mouth."
 Last comes the nose:
 We were preparing to leave for swimming classes and I needed to give Amelia a snack.  Abbey said, "Mommy, I can give Amelia her snack while you get ready."  What a honey!

 Drag racing:


(I don't think Amelia actually won...)

No comments: