Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dance Recital

Abbey's dance recital was last night, and it was just about one of the cutest things I've ever seen. 

Waiting for the curtain to open...



 I think this is the point when Abbey was looking around saying, "Mommy?  Mommy?  I can't see my mommy!"
 Love that Carly (on the far right) looks like a "real" ballerina doing a pirouette:
 Last one to leave the stage...
 This will be the photo I submit to Lifetime to be on "Dance Moms."  ;)  Hopefully I don't have to clarify that I am only kidding.
Unfortunately the video is pretty choppy... not sure what happened there.  It might give you a headache, but it's worth the watch if you want to see it!
Video 1:

Video 2:
Somebody has to be the last one to leave the stage, right?!

2 comments:

Amanda Clarke said...

What a star we love you Abbey! xx

Amanda Clarke said...

What a star we love You Abbey! xx