I just can't help posting pictures!
I love blackberry jam cheeks:
I think Amelia is loving food... she ate 3 bowls of various fruits, veggies and grains.
Yep, job well done (I frequently forget to put a bib on the poor thing).
Sorry your eyes are closed Stu, but I love this picture of you guys in your matching white shirts...
Mom forgot to put the helmet on her. Fail. No consequences, fortunately.
We missed this view:
I pulled the girls along in the bike trailer and realized a few things: 1) Two kids are heavier than one (simple enough); 2) There are a lot of hills in our town; 3) It's more difficult to ride a bike at 6400 feet elevation than sea level (especially with said hills); 4) I'm not in very good shape. The good news is, both of them loved it:
Amelia's favorite new toy:
Reading the ADAC magazine to Pink Baby:
















No comments:
Post a Comment