Here are some pics of our little girls getting bigger!
I taught Abbey the term "Cuppa." So every couple of days she'll say, "Mommy, can we have a cuppa together?"
Here's a note on the polka-dot shirt. It is extremely soft. Abbey wants to wear it pretty much every day. If she sees it hanging in her closet, that's her choice for the day. I like being comfortable, too... so I let her wear it! That is why it is in a lot of these pictures.
Amelia's socks are kicked off almost as soon as I put them on her feet.
Happy with Daddy.
I tried to paint a butterfly on Abbey's face. I say "tried," because it's not easy to paint a butterfly on a 2-year old's face when she doesn't like to sit still for long. She also painted my face.
If early indications carry through, Abbey will be one of those girls that likes to talk on the phone. She pretends quite a bit, and also does a pretty good job when it's time to talk to grandparents. She usually wants to say "hi," even if she doesn't know who I am talking to!
Here she is giving a very detailed explanation about who she was talking with, and what was said during the conversation:
My brother came to visit and brought his little boy S. We would have loved to have had the rest of their family come, but it was fun having S come play for the day! Abbey liked having a play partner for the day. Even if he crawled over her.
Hopefully Abbey's willingness to share her toys and play with younger kids extends to her little sister, as well.
Amelia is doing awesome at rolling over. She does really well going from her back to her tummy, but doesn't particularly enjoy being there. She hasn't quite mastered getting back around, which presents a bit of a conundrum for her.
She loves to smile!
Working on passport photos...


























No comments:
Post a Comment