Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hawaii

Hawaii is in Stu's territory, so he has had to travel there a couple times over the past year.  It is a great place to go, but his trips are usually flying out of CO in the morning, arriving in Hawaii in the afternoon, dinner meeting, meetings all the next day and then taking the red-eye to arrive back in CO early on the 3rd morning.  Not really a lot of fun can be had with that schedule!  So when he had to go for a couple days of meetings, we decided to accompany him and extend the trip with a bit of vacation.  

This is why we love Colorado. 
 Four sets of footprints:

















 I don't think she's having very much fun.  ;)
 The wonder that is Hula Pie.  Stu doesn't eat ice cream, so that left Abbey and I to eat this on my own.  Abbey can put away her fair share of food, but I admittedly ate about 80% of this.  Yikes.
 The results of eating Hula Pie while holding a baby:

 Abbey learning to Hula:
 Petting a penguin:

 Playing with a friend:


 And this is where our camera stopped working.  Oddly enough, of our 3 family trips to Hawaii, our camera has broken on 2 of them.  Those aren't great odds.  The rest of the pictures were on a cell phone, so they aren't great.  Plus Blogger decided to re-rotate them, and I can't figure out how to get them back in the portrait mode.  Oh well.

I included this one because I love it.  If you want, you can click on it, and then right click and do a "Save as."
 







No comments: