I would say that the words "transition" and "temporary" would fairly accurately describe the last 3-4 years of our lives. I haven't put a lot of time or energy into decorating any of our rooms, consequently Abbey never had a perfectly planned and executed nursery. This past weekend we moved her into her "big girl bed" in her "big girl room." The transition went extremely smoothly. Today we decided to plant a garden in the "big girl room." The furthest I am going in decorating right now is to hang curtains and put stickers on the wall. She was very excited to help and she loves her "garden."
I think her garden is so cute.
Abbey quickly noticed that my blog background was the same as her room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Precious! I love the decorations and the expression on A's face! Great job!
Post a Comment