skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lane Family Reunion
This past weekend we had a family reunion with my Dad's side of the family. My family hails from all sorts of areas of the country, one of those areas being Louisiana. My grandmother grew up there and we still have quite a bit of family that lives there, so this year we congregated at Toledo Bend Lake, which is on the border of Louisiana and Texas. Apparently I was more focused on having fun and talking to people than taking pictures, so I really don't have a lot of good shots from the weekend! Most of the pictures I took were of the kiddos...
Cousins are so fun! Abbey and E are laughing at something Stu is doing, of course!
I love this picture, except E is disappearing! A is almost 7, Abbey at 2 and E is 4-1/2. It's too bad S (9 month old) was sleeping!
Abbey with one of her G.G.'s (Great Grammy):
We wanted to get a picture with Abs and her cousins. Of course we didn't really get a great one... Abbey's cousins A and S (A is holding S) seem to be cooperating the most for the picture. Abbey is really not one to pose for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment