Monday, May 9, 2011

Visiting Grammy and Grandad

Last week Abbey and I went to visit my parents while Stu was at a conference.  We of course had a wonderful time.  It's always nice to take a trip back to an area where you grew up.  For those who are unaware, I do not like mayonnaise, but there is one place in the entire world that I will willingly (and quickly) scarf down a chicken salad sandwich, and it is at a place in Edmond called McLaren's Pantry.  Scrumptious.  And of course there are always Braum's limeades and Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate ice cream.  Enough about food... here are some pictures!  

The poor statue did not have socks.


There have been a few times in the last few days when I have realized that Abbey really is not a "baby" anymore.  We were outside and my mom and I were sitting on the curb.  Abbey walked up, sat down between us and casually remarked, "It's nice out here."  It was very amusing.

Mornings can be tough for everyone.





Kids and their low pants these days...  



Thanks, Dad and Mom!  We of course had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling Jamie! My little man tells us we need to get organized. He's too smart and a sponge to Everything around him!
Rachel (breaux) Fryoux